For professional vets Shoalwater pet owners can rely on, you can’t go past Port Kennedy Veterinary Hospital.
We offer superior healthcare services to provide the best treatment for your cat, dog, bird, rabbit, guinea pig, or exotic pet.
We also provide preventative health care services and wellness programs designed to suit your pet’s needs.
Our facility is fully equipped to carry out emergency and surgical procedures, ensuring your pet receives the best care at all times.
Vets Shoalwater – Our Services
Our range of veterinary services for Shoalwater pet owners includes:
- Vaccinations – Vaccinations provide protection against many different diseases. We can advise you on core and non-core vaccinations and an appropriate vaccination schedule.
- Surgery – Our theatre is fitted with state-of-the art equipment so we can provide the best care for a range of animal surgeries.
- Dentistry – Good oral care is imperative in maintaining the health and wellbeing of your pet. We perform dental procedures in our dedicated suite.
- Wellness Packages – Keep your pet fit and healthy with one of our wellness packages for puppies and dogs, or kittens and cats.
- Pet Grooming – We will professionally groom your cat or dog at our Port Kennedy facility.
- Exotic Pets – Our vets have knowledge and experience treating a variety of exotic pets.
- Puppy Preschool – Give your puppy the best start in life by enrolling them in our vet-endorsed puppy school.
- Weight Loss – It’s important that your pet loses weight in a safe manner, which is why our programs are designed to suit your furry friend.
- Senior Pets – Pets seven years or older will benefit from wellness examinations, so age-related health problems can be identified early.
- End of Life – Our compassionate team offers support and advice when you’re faced with a difficult decision about end of life care.
Local Vets Shoalwater
To find out more, contact the Port Kennedy Vet Hospital and speak to local vets Shoalwater pet owners can trust.