VetS SAFETY BAY
Port Kennedy Veterinary Hospital provides quality pet care, with a team of qualified vets Safety Bay pet owners can trust.
From general health check-ups to surgical procedures and emergencies, our vets and vet nurses are equipped with the skills and knowledge to provide premium care for cats, dogs, rabbits, birds, reptiles and more.
We pride ourselves on providing pet healthcare at affordable prices, including preventative healthcare services, wellness programs and advice on all aspects of pet care.
Vets Safety Bay – Our Services
For pet owners in Safety Bay, our range of veterinary services includes:
- Vaccinations – We’ll explain the difference between core and non-core vaccinations so you can decide what’s best for your cat or dog.
- Surgery – We have high standards for all our surgical procedures, which includes desexing, suturing and more.
- Dentistry – Pets are vulnerable to dental diseases, which is why we have a dedicated suite to undertake dental procedures.
- Wellness Packages – For superior pet care and savings on vet bills, we offer wellness packages for kittens and cats, and puppies and dogs.
- Pet Grooming – Regular grooming will protect your pet’s coat and contribute to their overall health.
- Exotic Pets – We know how to care for rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets, birds and reptiles.
- Puppy Preschool – Designed for puppies between 8-14 weeks of age, your puppy will learn manners, house training, socialisation and more.
- Microchipping – We can perform a microchipping procedure on your dog or cat, meaning if they get lost you’ll have a better chance of finding them again.
- Senior Pets – Pets seven years or older will benefit from wellness examinations so age-related problems can be identified early.
- End of Life – We offer advice, care and support through the pet euthanasia process.
Local Vets Safety Bay
Contact Port Kennedy Vet Hospital and you’ll find qualified, compassionate vets Safety Bay pet owners and their pets will feel at ease with.