At Port Kennedy Veterinary Hospital, we have a team of knowledgeable vets Singleton pet owners can contact for the best in animal care.
Our vets and vet nurses are equipped with the skills and experience to treat almost any pet, including cats, dogs, rabbits, birds, guinea pigs, rats, ferrets and reptiles.
Whether your beloved pet needs a general health check-up or something more urgent such as a surgical procedure, our vets are at hand to provide advice, care and treatment
Vets Singleton – Our Services
We provide the following pet care services to Singleton pet owners:
- Vaccinations – Protect your cats and dogs against common diseases with core and non-core vaccinations.
- Surgical Procedures – We perform desexing, suturing and many other surgical procedures in our state-of-the-art facility.
- Dentistry – Dental disease can be prevented with regular dental cleanings, so schedule your cat ordog for a visit today.
- Wellness Packages – We offer monthly payment plans for our wellness packages.
- Pet Grooming – Regular grooming, clipping and bathing is an important part of caring for your furry friend.
- Exotic Pets – Our vets are fully equipped to care for your reptile, guinea pig, ferret, rat, or bird.
- Puppy Preschool – Learn basic training techniques at our program for puppies aged between 8-14 weeks.
- Microchipping – This simple procedure is the best preventative measure for reuniting lost pets with their owners and it can be done in a normal consultation.
- Senior Pets – We recommend pets over seven years undertake a senior wellness examination for early identification of health issues.
- End of Life – Sometimes pet euthanasia is the most compassionate choice for a pet who is in pain. Our vets offer support and advice during this process
Affordable Local Vets Singleton
At Port Kennedy Veterinary Hospital, we provide ourselves on having a team of experienced vets Singleton pet owners will return to for pet care and advice again and again.