Port Kennedy Veterinary Hospital offers experienced, affordable vets Karnup pet owners can trust to treat their pets with the utmost care and compassion.
If you’ve got a cat, dog, rabbit, bird, guinea pig, rat, ferret or reptile, our team of vets and vet nurses have the skills and knowledge to provide advice on the best healthcare for your beloved animal.
We specialise in everything from general health check-ups to surgeries and emergencies, as well as wellness programs, preventative healthcare services and much more.
Vets Karnup – Our Services
We have an extensive list of veterinary services to offer pet owners in Karnup, including:
- Vaccinations – We provide core and non core vaccinations for dogs and puppies, and cats and kittens to protect them against common diseases.
- Surgical Procedures – Some of our commonly performed surgeries include desexing, suturing and lump removals.
- Dentistry – Dental disease is common in cats and dogs, but can be prevented with regular dental cleanings.
- Wellness Packages – Sign up for one of our wellness packages, available on a monthly payment plan.
- Pet Grooming – Eliminate muddy paws and tangled fur with a regular grooming regime.
- Exotic Pets – If you’ve got a rabbit, guinea pig, ferret, bird or reptile, you’ll find a knowledgeable vet at our hospital.
- Puppy Preschool – Our qualified behavioural trainer offers a specialised program for puppies between 8-14 weeks old.
- Microchipping – A simple procedure that helps reunite lost pets with their owners.
- Senior Pets – A senior wellness examination is important for older pets so health issues can be identified early.
- End of Life – When your pet’s quality of life is diminished, our vets can provide compassion, support and advice about pet euthanasia.
Experienced Local Vets Karnup
If you’ve got any questions about the services we provide or have any concerns about your pet’s health, contact Port Kennedy Vet Hospital. You’ll find a team of knowledgeable vets Karnup pet owners can rely upon