To our valued customers
Firstly we would like to thank all our clients for their continued patience and understanding during these uncertain times.
With the easing of COVID 19 restrictions, we would like to advise of updates to our services. These come with further advice from the Health Department of WA, the Veterinary Surgeons Board, the World Health Organisation, Australian Veterinary Association and following the appropriate recommendations.
As of the 21st May 2020, we will start to allow clients into the clinic; however, this will come with the following restrictions:
- We are limited to 9 clients in the reception area, therefore we still ask that you call us when you arrive at the clinic and receive further directions from reception.
- We have installed perspex screens on the front desk for the protection of both staff & clients.
- We have placed tape on the floors for guidance as to where to stand, with marked areas around each chair to enable social distancing at all times.
- We ask that only 1 client be present per consult room (one client per patient) – with the exception of euthanasia
- We are disinfecting all areas that people may come into contact with throughout the day. This includes doors, door handles, phones, floors, hard surfaces and seating.
- We are using a hospital grade disinfectant to clean the entire hospital and have increased the frequency of cleaning.
- Consult rooms will be cleaned between patients and staff will wash hands after all interactions with clients and patients.
- We have hand washing facilities as well as hand sanitizer and request everyone entering the building sanitise their hands.
- We have a no handshake policy to avoid unnecessary contact.
- We have spaced out our reception seating to help clients keep an appropriate distance from each other.
- We are happy for clients to remain outside or in their vehicles to consults as we are currently, if you so wish.
What can you do to help?
- If you are unwell or in isolation at all please do not come to the hospital, please contact us and we will in endeavor to assist you and your pet.
- If you have been overseas, or have come in contact with those that have please self-isolate as recommended by the government.
- We request that you use hand sanitizer on arrival.
- Please pay with card rather than cash if possible.
- Please call on arrival to the clinic and reception staff will advise further information.
- Please do not hesitate to call us if your pet is unwell. This virus will not stop us from looking after the health of your pet. We will work together to make sure everyone is as safe and healthy as possible.
- Grooming will recommence, please call reception for availability. Clients will be asked to call on arrival, wait in the car, and you will be advised how to proceed.
- Puppy preschool will recommence on Monday’s with a limit of one person per puppy. Please call reception for availability.
- A juvenile class will be run on Wednesdays for those puppies that missed out on puppy school. There will be a limit of one person per animal. Please call reception for availability.
These times are uncertain, who knows how things will change in the future. We will keep you updated on any changes that will affect the way we operate or the services we provide, as soon as necessary.
Please continue to look after yourself and others, as we will get through this together.