To our valued customers
Firstly we would like to thank all our clients for their continued patience and understanding during these uncertain times.
With the easing of COVID 19 restrictions, we would like to advise of updates to our services. These come with further advice from the Health Department of WA, the Veterinary Surgeons Board, the World Health Organisation, Australian Veterinary Association and following the appropriate recommendations.
As of the 6th February 2021, we will start to allow clients into the clinic; however, this will come with the following restrictions:
- Masks must be worn at all times outside and within the clinic.
- We also ask that upon entry you either sign in with the WA Safe app or sign on the paper register.
- We ask that only 1 client be present per consult room (one client per patient) – with the exception of euthanasia
- We are disinfecting all areas that people may come into contact with throughout the day. This includes doors, door handles, phones, floors, hard surfaces and seating.
- Consult rooms will be cleaned between patients and staff will wash hands after all interactions with clients and patients.
- We have hand washing facilities as well as hand sanitizer and request everyone entering the building sanitise their hands.
- We are happy for clients to remain outside or in their vehicles to consults as we are currently, if you so wish.
What can you do to help?
- If you are unwell or in isolation at all please do not come to the hospital, please contact us and we will in endeavor to assist you and your pet.
- If you have been overseas, or have come in contact with those that have, please self-isolate as recommended by the government.
- We request that you use hand sanitizer on arrival.
- Please pay with card rather than cash if possible.
- Please do not hesitate to call us if your pet is unwell. This virus will not stop us from looking after the health of your pet. We will work together to make sure everyone is as safe and healthy as possible.
- Grooming will recommence, please call reception for availability.
- Puppy preschool will continue to be suspended for the next week. Please call reception if you have any further concerns or questions.
These times are uncertain, who knows how things will change in the future. We will keep you updated on any changes that will affect the way we operate or the services we provide, as soon as necessary.
Please continue to look after yourself and others, as we will get through this together.