PET INSURANCE PAYMENT OPTIONS
• Payment in due at the time of service, i.e. at the end of a consultation or on collection of a patient after hospitalisation or surgery.
• We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX) and cash. We do not routinely accept cheques. Bartercard can be used to cover professional services only.
• We offer VETPAY which is a loan you can take out for the cost of the vet bill. VetPay is specifically designed to help pay for veterinary expenses without the worry of high upfront costs. VetPay allows you to pay your bill through fortnightly repayments over a 6 or 12 month term. VetPay requires a deposit of 20%. Standard interest rates apply. Admin fee 5%. VetPay min. loan amount is $500. You can either go online to www.vetpay.com.au or our receptionist can apply in clinic to see if you get approval.
PET INSURANCE is becoming more and more popular in Australia. Accidents, fractures, illnesses and other medical emergencies are an all too common occurrence. The sad reality is vet bills are expensive and are often unexpected. This is where pet insurance comes in – if you take out pet insurance you have the peace of mind of knowing that the quality of care your pet receives isn’t limited by finances. At Port Kennedy Veterinary Hospital we strongly encourage all owners to take out pet insurance.
INSURANCE COVER FOR PUPPIES & KITTENS – Do you have a puppy or kitten under the age of 12 months?
- We are currently offering 4 weeks FREE Petplan Insurance for your healthy Puppy or Kitten. With nothing to pay and no obligation, why not take advantage of this great offer.
- In order to be eligible for the Petplan Immediate Veterinary Cover we need to see your Puppy or Kitten for a consultation or physical exam, this can be done during routine vaccinations or for an initial Puppy/Kitten check over when you first purchase your new pet.
Please speak to one of our friendly staff members or click on the link below to find out more about insurance cover through PetPlan: www.petplan.com.au
How to Claim
At Port Kennedy Veterinary Hospital we aim to provide an efficient claiming service, so that your insurance company can process your claim as soon as possible. To assist us in processing your claim, please advise us at the time of your consultation and we are happy to organise a completed claim form to be sent to you.
Alternatively you are welcome to email us your claim form to email@example.com, please make sure that your insurance company accepts emailed copies of the claim form.
Please note that for all initial claims you will need to supply a full veterinary history, the easiest way to do this is to request a history from each veterinary clinic your pet has visited and send this in with your initial claim. We are happy to provide you with a full veterinary history with your initial claim.
Click to download a Claim Form: