Veterinary Services for Your Pet in Port Kennedy, Rockingham & Perth surrounds
The Port Kennedy Veterinary Hospital is proud to offer an extensive range of veterinary services for Port Kennedy, Rockingham and surrounding Perth suburbs .
Our Veterinary services for your puppies or dogs, and kittens or cats have been designed to give you peace of mind by providing premium veterinary care at an affordable price.
We also happily provide pet owners with expert, helpful advice and stock a variety of pet products for purchase.
Professional Vet Services, for Every Need
Our professional veterinary services for Port Kennedy and Rockingham surrounds include:
- Consultations for illness and general health checks
- Dog, cat and rabbit vaccinations with both annual and triennial variations available for canine patients
- Desexing (sterilisation) procedures, including pain relief, for dogs, cats and our smaller, pocket pets: rabbits, guinea pigs, rats and ferrets
- Professional grooming and clipping
- Puppy pre-school and training
- Weight-loss clinic for pets
Specialist Vet Services – Pet Dentistry, X-Rays and More
As well as the services above, our Port Kennedy veterinarians have the equipment and experience to offer specialist treatments in dentistry and radiography.
Our specialist vet services include:
- Dentistry treatments using the latest ultrasonic technology
- Digital radiography enabling rapid diagnosis
- Full range of soft tissue and orthopaedic surgery
- Access to visiting surgical specialists within the fields of surgery (WAVES), ultrasonography (DVI) and dentistry
- In-house laboratory testing, with access to a full complement of testing available through offsite veterinary pathology laboratory (Vetpath Laboratory Services)
High-Quality Pet Products and Food
At Port Kennedy Veterinary Hospital, we offer a full range of pet products including:
- Food and dietary items
- Flea treatment products
- Worming medications
- Heart worm prevention medication
- Grooming products
- Leads and harnesses
Affordable Wellness Programs
Our Wellness Programs for Dogs & Puppies, Cats & Kittens is designed for canine friend to make high-quality preventative care affordable. Providing high-quality preventative care program will help our pets live longer and happier lives. Port Kennedy’s Wellness Programs differs for Puppies and Dogs, Kittens and Cats but the services have a strong preventative basis, emphasising regular health checks, vaccinations, parasite control, and consultations with caring veterinarians.
- Annual Vaccinations* & Health Check
- Nurse Consult
- Flea & Heartworm Prevention
- Intestinal Worming
- PetPlan Insurance
- Discount on Pet foods and merchandise
- Discount on Desexing
- Nail Clips
- Puppy Classes
- Memebership Renewals Discounts
- Monthly Newsletter
- Discount on Consultations
To know more about our Wellness Program for pets including costs in Port Kennedy, Rockingham, Baldivis and Perth surrounds, refer to our Wellness Program page
Make an Enquiry!
For more information about our veterinary services , or to make an appointment, call us on (08) 9524 6644 or simply contact us online. We are open every day, 7 days a week, to take care of your pet’s needs.